Powerbot R7090 Pet Robot Vacuum: All you need to know
Samsung’s product line of Powerbot robot vacuums is all about innovative technology, smart navigation and powerful cleaning. From low-range models to power-packed high-priced ones, Samsung leaves no table unturned when it comes to assortment of products. Indeed, Samsung is one of the leading brands in the robotic vacuum industry and their products have rocked the market since ages. To clarify, their Samsung Powerbot R7090 is no exception.
Notably, it features new Point-Cleaning technology, accompanying innovative Edge Clean Master and smart navigation system.
Detailed review of Samsung Powerbot R7090 Pet Robot Vacuum:
Point Cleaning Feature
Newly introduced Point Cleaning Feature is perfect for on-demand cleaning of a particular area.
Just point the remote control’s light beam towards a spot on the floor and your R7090 will travel towards the spot. Then, select the ‘Spot’ cleaning mode so your robot vacuum can thoroughly clean the spot in circular motion.
As can be seen, sleek black robot vacuum with Satin gold accents adds a touch of jazz to your home’s decor. Under this aesthetically pleasing body, there’s a powerful suction motor integrated for best results.
Usually, suction power is generally measured in Air Watts. Typical robot vacuums have around 10 to 40 Air watts of suction strength, 10 being the wimpiest and 40 being the strongest.
- R7090’s powerful motor creates 20W of pure cyclonic suction to grasp pet hair, debris, dirt, dust and all such small particles effectively.
- Not only that, but Innovative CycloneForce™ technology uses strong centrifugal forces to separate out dirt, dust, debris and prevent the motor from damage. These particles are drawn into a separate outer chamber to maintain maximum suction power and avoid clogging of motor.
Not to mention, the R7090 robot vacuum also adjusts suction speed according to the type of floor.
- At the front bottom, there’s an 11.45 inches of wide rotating brush that can cover greater space in just a single pass.
The innovative self-cleaning brush collects pet/human hair, sends it towards grinder wheel, hair gets cut up and is then vacuumed into dustbin.
- There are two small rubber brushes integrated on both flat sides of this bot.
Whenever the bot encounters corner or edge of a wall, these brushes pop out and drive debris, dirt etc. towards the brush bar and suction inlet.
With 3.8” of height, R7090 falls under the category of tall bots, but it passes underneath most of the average-sized sofas and beds. However, it might not move through furniture with low clearance.
Then again, EasyPass™ Wheels help the vacuum to smoothly move across carpets and rugs. The wheels lower and raise according to the type of floor.
For one thing, Samsung Powerbot R7090 makes use of 9 Cliff and Object sensors to avoid obstacles and plan its optimal cleaning path. Onboard Camera scans the room’s layout to memorize its cleaning path. R7090 is capable of detecting drops that are as steep as 0.5”.
For longer drops, use the magnetic tape provided to block the robot from entering certain areas.
Not only through mobile app and remote control, but you can control your R7090 through digital touch panel as well.
There are different cleaning options provided on this LED digital display. Select any command for your robot vacuum to do its job.
Battery Run Time
R7090 features powerful Lithium-Ion battery. Thereupon, it has the ability to clean different rooms of your home in just single charge.
The Powerbot R7090 can run up to 90 minutes per charge, depending on type of cleaning mode used. When the battery runs out, your R7090 will automatically travel back to the docking station, recharge itself and resume cleaning right where it left off.
To cover maximum space, the R7090 can clean at 32 cm per second of speed.
We all know that filtration in vacuum cleaner defines its performance. R7090 uses three filters for better dust collection.
- Pre-filter traps pet hair, human hair and other such large particles.
- Whereas, main filter is designed to trap minute particles. This main filter is washable and reusable, which is highly convenient for users.
- Dust or dirt that does not get trapped in both these filters and gets pass 0.3L of dustbin, is blocked in the exhaust filter. Exhaust filter is designed to prevent dust particles from emitting into the environment.
Lastly, R7090 carries One year of warranty by Samsung.
If you want a hi-tech robot vacuum, packed with innovative features, Samsung Powerbot R7090 won’t disappoint you. It encompasses nearly all the features that you’d expect in a hi-tech bot. The suction power is reliable and strong, self-cleaning brush is extremely convenient and its navigation system is topnotch. Besides, you also get innovativeness of Voice Control and Wi-Fi connectivity. One thing that is surely going to impress you in R7090 model is the new ‘Point Cleaning’ feature. Having said that, R7090 Pet Robot Vacuum would be ideal to deep clean homes with mostly hard floors and low pile carpets.
- Convenient Self-cleaning brush
- Good for Pet Vacuum
- Point Cleaning feature is user-friendly
- Wi-Fi connectivity and Voice control feature
- Smart sensors and Onboard Camera for smart navigation
- 90 minutes of battery run time
- Magnetic tape included
- Not ideal for high pile carpets
The Final Word:
If you want a hi-tech robot vacuum, packed with innovative features, Samsung Powerbot R7090 won’t disappoint you. It encompasses nearly all the features that you’d expect in a hi-tech bot. The suction power is reliable and strong, self-cleaning brush is extremely convenient and its navigation system is topnotch. Besides, you also get innovativeness of Voice Control and Wi-Fi connectivity.
One thing that is surely going to impress you in R7090 model is the new ‘Point Cleaning’ feature.
Having said that, R7090 Pet Robot Vacuum would be ideal to deep clean homes with mostly hard floors and low pile carpets.