Save your efforts and let the latest Samsung Powerbot R7070 Pet Robot Vacuum be in charge of all your vacuuming needs. Powerbot R7070 is a powerful robot vacuum that stands out from the competition, mainly because of its unique design and look.
Unlike other circular robot vacuums, Samsung has gone one step further and designed R7070 in U-shape for better cleaning around edges and corners.
With its powerful suction and smart navigation, R7070 can clean the entire level of your home proficiently.
BEST PRICES AT
Let’s see what all features does this Samsung Powerbot R7070 comes with:
In the first place, Powerbot R7070 has satin titanium finish which is aesthetically pleasing and looks very sleek. With 13.4” width, 13.7” depth and 3.8” height, R7070 happens to be one of the bulkiest robot vacuums out there.
Base of the bot is quite long due to 11.4” of wide brush integrated at the bottom. Which is also why it covers and cleans greater space in less time.
Since the bot is quite tall, it might not pass through some of the standard sized furniture. But, it works fine under furniture with more clearance.
On the negative side, the R7070 does not have a carrying handle. So, you need to pick it up with both hands if it gets stuck.
The filter is washable, so it’s easy to clean and maintain.
On the bottom, there’s also a self-cleaning brush with scrapers which can automatically cut up entangled hair. This feature is extremely convenient for the users, especially those who’re on the go and don’t have time for cleanup.
Intuitive Control Panel
On the top, you will see three buttons viz. Start, Pause/Resume and Dock.
- By pressing Start button, your Powerbot will start cleaning.
- You can press the ‘Pause or Resume’ button if you want your bot to stop cleaning for some reason.
- And, the ‘Dock’ button will direct your bot towards docking station to recharge itself.
Intuitive LED screen on the top will flash error messages whenever the Powerbot is in trouble.
Samsung Powerbot R7070 is programmed with three different cleaning modes.
- Auto Clean Mode: R7070 will automatically clean the scheduled areas once.
- Spot Clean: The bot will clean up a particular area thoroughly. This mode is ideal to use when you spill something on a specific spot.
- Manual clean: Here you can control R7070 through a remote. It features a directional pad, with the help of which you can guide the bot manually.
Just like cleaning modes, Powerbot R7070 also encompasses three modes for suction power control viz. ‘Quiet’, ‘Normal’ and ‘Max’.
The bot can sense the type of floor and automatically adjust its suction power accordingly.
Runtime of the Powerbot is nearly equal to 90 minutes, after which it might need recharging.
R7070 is capable of Auto-Docking and Auto-recharging itself whenever the battery runs out. And, it will smartly resume the cleaning process where it left off.
Powerbot R7070 is extremely easy to set up. The construction of the bot is pretty simple, no side brushes to install whatsoever.
In the box, you will get a roll of magnetic tape. Use this tape to block certain areas of your home where you don’t want the Powerbot to enter.
- R7070 uses infrared beams, onboard camera, FullView Sensor™ and Cliff Sensor for smart navigation across rooms. It can clean an entire level of your home, whilst avoiding stairs and other obstacles.
- This bot navigates around your home in a diagonal pattern to cover the entire space.
Edge Clean Master
R7070 is designed with a unique rubber blade that protrudes out to clean corners, edges and hard-to-reach areas.
EasyPass™ wheels are large and move swiftly when transitioning from floor to rug or carpet.
Smart App Control
Now you can control your Powerbot remotely via Samsung SmartThings Application.
You can effortlessly schedule cleanings, check summary of every cleaning session and check battery status as well through this app. Coverage map will show you where your bot has cleaned.
Fortunately, the Powerbot can also be remotely controlled through voice-enabled devices such as Bixby, Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa.
Samsung has backed its Powerbot R7070 model with 1 year of warranty period.
- Visionary Mapping™ and FullView™ Sensor 2.0 offers smart navigation
- Automatic suction power control
- Wi-Fi Connectivity- Samsung SmartThings app
- Compatible with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant
- Remote Control included
- Self-cleaning brush
- Ideal for pet owners
- Washable Filter (we love this feature)
- Bulky design; Might not pass through tight spaces
- Magnetic strip provided is short
- No Virtual walls included
The Final Word
Looking at the price tag, we would say that Samsung Powerbot R7070 Pet Robot Vacuum is one of the best mid-range bots available in the market today.
It includes all the features you’d normally find in a full-sized automatic robot vacuum. Not to mention, the suction power is dominant and it cleans areas quite efficiently.
Unique features of this bot include Edge Clean Master technology where it extends its shutter to clean edges/corners and a Self-Cleaning Brush with set of scrapers for automatic shredding of pet hair or entangled hair.
Other remarkable features of R7070 would be its Wi-Fi connectivity, Remote control, Automatic Suction Power Control, Smart Sensors and Onboard Camera for smart navigation.